Training course “Freedom of (Hate) Speech”.
This training introduces to participants the diversity in media communication. Develops competencies and skills to resist discriminatory messages and messages of hatred. It is suitable for active young people and young leaders interested in working with social media.
Within the training, participants acquire / expand their knowledge about:
– human rights and discriminatory practices (in the media);
– how to influence hate in the media;
– how to participate directly in the media and create content to raise awareness among young people.
Develop / upgrade skills:
– how to find and create life examples that support dialogue;
– for critical thinking;
– how to plan and implement your own media campaign
– how to present their idea / cause to a group and to attract followers.
Develop practical experience and knowledge in the field of:
– Non-formal learning (with emphasis on learning by doing);
– Working with computer applications.
– Writing / converting messages.