|WHEN:||01.01.2019 – 30.07.2019 (7 months)|
|WHERE:||Bulgaria, Sofia city
|3 youth (17-29 years old) – people from different countries.
Eligible countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
PROFILE of participants:
|WHAT SUPPORT is insured:||Program “Erasmus+” ensured:
For the travel costs: there are unit costs depending on distance from your country to the venue. Please use a distance calculator on the European commission website: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmusplus/tools/distance_en.htm
The unit travel costs:
|Check please how much km are from your place of leaving to our venue:||According to the distance calculator of EU, money for transport expenses:|
|Between 100 km till 499 km||180 euro|
|Between 500 km till 1999 km||275 euro|
|Between 200 km till 2999 km||360 euro|
What will happen in the frame of the project:
- Knowledge that you will learn in the frame of the project?
- Specifics knowleage about youth programs and how they work;
- How to establish and develop relationships with partners and colleagues;
- How to plan information campaign
- How to develop and implementing information campaign
- Work in a team or independently.
- Facts and information about the history of the Balkans and Europe (Information about material and spiritual culture of the people of the past).
- How to prepare information materials for campaign.
- How to check effects and to measure results of your information campaign.
- You will learn Bulgarian language.
- You will learn a lot for Bulgarian nowadays culture and population.
- Within the project, you have the opportunity to develop your own project. This could be:
– comparison to historical data,
– media work to promote Preslav and old history in Internet and social nets,
– or something else in connection with cultural knowledge and awareness.
- Cultural awareness and trips:
– In your day-off you may to visit our sea resorts: Varna town, Golden sands, St.Konstantin and Elena, Albena, Kavarna (400 – 450 km distance);
– Or other historical places: Pliska (the first capital of Bulgaria – 380 km), Veliko Turnovo town (the third capital – 280 km);
– Rila, Pirin and Rodophy montain;
– you can visit Plovdiv town, that will be European capital of culture for 2019;
– One of the possible places for a trip is Istanbul: 10,5 hours with a bus, 60 euros return ticket. Also: Bucharest, Romania (6 hours by bus), Belgrad (Serbia) or Saloniki (Greece).
– For us would be pleasure to know something new about your country, history and people (old and nowadays) so you are welcome to share with us your culture, food or what you want. Local people will be invited too, so our project “NOT JUST HISTORY” is more that helping to prepare a project for helping of archeologists, this is a project for cultural awareness. YOUR ARE WELCOME!
- In the end of the project, you will receive Youthpass certificate – document that is registered in EU database.
IMPORTANT: EVS Projects happen in very strict rules. You should have your SENDING ORGANIZATION from your country, that will prepare you before leaving and will be in contact with you on the time of the project.
This organization have to be accredited to SEND volunteers in abroad. We have a partners in almost each European countries. We will connect you with some one of them.
During these 8 months you will be full-time volunteers having a schedule of 35 hours per week.
Days off – volunteers get two consecutive free days per week + two extra days of holiday per month. In case that volunteer is working extra hours, they have right to get these hours compensated.
This is long-term volunteering mobility funded by Erasmus+ programme.
That requires commitment. You will be asked to organise a follow-up activity after the project.
Get to know all provided information in the info letters before you submit your application form.
Participation contribution: FREE of charge, Erasmus+ programme covers participation in this project.
Apply NOW by send us your CV and Motivation lettre. Deadline for applications: 1 December 2018
For any questions, you are welcome!
Open Space Foundation
M: +359 889 916 483